Carpet stains are literally unavoidable. Accidents can happen anytime. So be ready to deal with some common carpet stains and the methods to remove them. Although home remedies are short-term solutions and only professional carpet cleaning is the ultimate thing to do, you still need to be equipped with the remedial knowledge. Carpet Cleaning Kenmore Professionals have mentioned some common carpet stains and the methods to remove them.
- Stains Gifted By Pets- Having pets at home can be fun, but not when they have upset stomachs. They might be well trained to empty their stomachs outside the house, but what about their emergency times? When they have upset stomachs, and you fail to take them out hurriedly- they might end up emptying them on your carpets.
Solution- Do not rub or scrub the carpet; instead, use some paper tissues or paper towels at that spot. When most of the mess is removed with paper tissues- use water and detergent liquid on it to ensure no persistent stains.
- Baker’s Stains- People who love to bake usually end up spilling melted chocolate, whipped cream, and other baking batters on their carpets.
How To Remove- Use some ice cubes and freeze the chocolate spilled over there. Once it is frozen- scratch it away. If stains persist- you can contact professional carpet cleaners to get rid of those stains.
- Stains After Coffee Spills- Chilling around in the living room with a coffee mug in your hands can be mood-elevating. But what if the coffee slips over the mug’s rim?- you would end up having stubborn coffee stains on your carpets.
Short-Term Solution- Coffee spills give permanent yellowish-brown stains, which are difficult to be removed with detergent liquids. Such stains need best service from professional carpet cleaning Kenmore only.
- Carpets Getting Inked- Faulty pens and leaking ink- pots can give you filthy ink- stains on your carpets. Sometimes kids also start showing their creativity on carpets with pens.
Remedies To Try- Ink stains are challenging to remove, but you can try nail enamel remover or hair spray on them. If they remain- only professional carpet cleaning is the solution.
- Accidental Stains- No matter how much you try to avoid but accidents still happen. These accidental injuries result in bloodstains on the carpets.
How To Remove- Instead of hot or warm water, use cold water in removing stains. Use paper towels to dab dry. The stains will lighten up, but you will need professional carpet cleaning services for perfection here.
Conclusion- No matter how much you stay careful but all the stains mentioned above are sure to come on the carpets one or the other day. The home remedies are good-to-go at first, but professional carpet stain removal services are required for perfect cleaning.